Monday, August 15, 2011

Writing Like Crazy

Whoa, where to even begin? I'm still in the process of editing Silenced with my critique group. We've made it up to Chapters 5-6. We are taking a break next week so I can go through the first 6 chapters and make the changes that are needed. As for The Miracle, my short story.... I've decided to take it off the market. I've found ways to better it. So, there will be the second edition of it coming back as well. For those of you that supported me and downloaded the book, thank you. As for those that didn't get the chance, don't worry. I will have it back up as soon as possible.

Right now, I've got like a million things going on. My daughter started summer school last week which is new for us. She's starting Kindergarten in a week. I'm in the process of finishing Silenced: The Overtaking and I've started another book, The Tainted Diary. When the idea hits me, it's best I go with my "writers" gut and get it on paper.

I'm also looking through a list of my favorite books on Smashwords with the thought in mind to interview the author and perhaps even have them be a guest here on the blog. Keep your eyes open for more information on this in the future.

So, there's the update. Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sandra Tyler said...

I know the feeling. My real writing these days is on my blog (which has gotten me back to writing after a long spell, having babies etc.) and the geting the kids back to school is a new stress...

Free eBooks Daily said...

Thanks so much for posting my button on your website!

I know you are currently editing some of your work. After you have published, please let me know if you would be interested in doing an Author Q&A on my website. It would be a great way for more people to know you and your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...