Sunday, January 1, 2012

Writing Update

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you all the small details and updates with my book, Silenced. After 5 very long years, my book is in the editing stage. I'm hoping to have it completed very soon. As we all know, besides writing the book, the editing stage is a very important stage in a books life. There's been so many hours put into my book as well has hard work.

I just want to take the moment to thank all of those who have helped me in the process so far. You're awesome!!!

Until Next time, have a Happy New Year Day. Be Safe.

Sincerely,


1 comment:

heidileanne said...

Congratulations! What a great feeling this must be to have the first draft done. *fist pump!* Hoping to be there with you soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...