Thursday, October 18, 2012

We're Back!!!!!!!!

Good Morning or Afternoon depending on where you are. I want to thank those of you who have stuck around while I was getting things in order and back on track. I do have a few announcements.

First is Author Spotlights are back!!!! We are looking for new authors for our openings.  We will start off with two Spotlights each month until the demand to raise the amount per month increases again.

Second the guidelines for reviewing have changed a bit. I'm requesting paperbacks for reviews. Although I will make some exceptions for those Authors out there that don't have their books in print but in ebook form. 

Third if any Author wants more coverage for their new upcoming novel. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss the details.

I'll update the page with available dates to all Spotlights and Reviews. Please keep an eye out for that.

Have a happy and wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you amazing Authors out there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...