Saturday, July 6, 2013

(Review) Lulu and the Laughing Daisy by Lynette Freeman

Title: Lulu & the Laughing Daisy
Author: Lynette Freeman
Format: Kindle
Genre: Children's

Description:

Lulu is a curly little bug full of fun and laughter. The only thing missing is a friend to share the fun with. Like any other day, Lulu was in the garden playing, but something was not right. Something was missing. Her laugh! She lost her laugh! Where did it go? Where could it be?

Will Lulu find her laugh again? And more importantly, will she find a friend?

This fun and captivating children’s book is about how a ladybug discovers that laughter and joy are meant to be shared with friends. “Lulu and the Laughing Daisy” has colorful illustrations and is an amusing bedtime story for girls ages 3 to 6 years old.

My Review
5 stars
*****
I must say that this book means a lot to me. I lost my daughter Monday, May 27th, 2013 due to her being a stillborn. Yesterday, June 4th I went up to her grave site to read to her and this book jumped out at me while I was looking for the perfect book. I got the book and read it to her. The story made me think of one thing. While Lulu was looking for her laugh, one thing came into mind.

I may have lost my laugh now but I will eventually get my laugh back in the garden's of heaven.

I want to personally thank the author for writing such a great book that has helped me in the loss of my beautiful baby girl. I have read this book over and over since I got it and will continue to do so.

I think that for this story... I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Raebeth, first I wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine your heartache. Please except my condolences. Thank you so much for your review of my book Lulu and the Laughing Daisy. It was a huge honor and blessing to read your review. You are in my prayers. Sincerely, Lynette Freeman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...